Integrated Personnel and Payroll System (IPPS)
Purpose of IPPS
To support implementation of Government of Uganda Human Resource policies through automation of human resource functions and processes to improve efficiency and accountability in delivery of public services.
- To automate human resource functions and processes for improved efficiency and effectiveness in public service delivery;
- To provide for a one stop centre for reliable, consistent and accurate human resource information for decision making;
- To foster information sharing through integration with other Government ICT systems in order to eradicate duplication of data and improve accuracy.
- To enhance capacity of Government to forecast human resource requirements for the Public Service in terms of numbers and skills requirements
- To enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the management of establishment and monitoring of wage performance.
- To facilitate timely and accurate salary and pension processing for promotion of accountability and transparency of Government payroll;