Hon.Minister Muruli Mukasa has called upon technical staff to make plans and set priorities based on the ministry strategic directives that will see the fulfillment of its reforms for the public service.
Strategic Policy Undertaking for the Ministry of Public Service
The Pensions Reform
- Pay enhancements for Public Officers
- Rationalisation of Government Agencies
- Decentralisation of Wages and Pensions Management to votes
- Review of the Public Service Standing Orders
- Introduction of the Balance Scorecard for Performance Improvement in the Public Service
- Capacity Building Framework for the Public Service
- Development of a Business Plan for the Civil Service College
- Introduction of Regional Service Uganda centres
- Popularisation of the National Records Centre and Archives
- Development of a Joint Inspection Framework for the Public Service
- Review of the Government Policy on Fleet Management
Development of the Government Policy on Funeral for Public
No comments, be the first one to comment !