Estonia Team is back to Uganda under their leadership Kalle Sepp with vigor to map out strategies to propel Uganda Public service to another level in the One Stop Shop Centres establishment.
During the meeting, preminary actions points agreed upon to drive the process of one Stop Shop Centres implementation included;
- To either maintain the established one stop shop centres of Kasese, Jinja, Entebbe and Mbale Municipalities or reduce them as pilot centres
- Need for training across the board for public Officers involved in the service delivery chain
- Specific training for political leaders in Strategic Political leadership
- Facilitate Mayor’s visit to Tallinn city to appreciate the one stop shop centres
- Proposal to reward best performers in Uganda for their efforts in implementing the one stop shop centre concept
- Arrange for the PSST to visit the already established one stop shop centres in Uganda
- Integrate Records , Information management department skills
- Plan to describe the documentation processes procedure for the Ministry of Public Service
- Creating Awareness and Sensitization to all stakeholders on the one stop shop centres concept
- And further Technical backstopping and support.
Joseph Ngobi , Principle Communication Officer, Tries on the T-shirt with Tallinn city free public transport on 17/07/2018