- Download 1334
- File Size 750.63 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 15, 2021
- Last Updated November 15, 2021
Establishment Notice No. 3 of 2021
Uganda Public Service Standing Orders 2021
DOWNLOAD HERE https://publicservice.go.ug/download/the-uganda-public-service-standing-orders-2021-edition/
- The Service is hereby informed that the Uganda Public Service Standing Orders which were last revised in 2010 have been reviewed and updated to bring them in consonance with the current Human Resource Management Practices and Policy/Legal Frameworks.
- The Standing Orders shall be referred to as the Uganda Public Service Standing Orders 2021 Edition.
- Responsible Officers are therefore obliged to:- a) Ensure that all staff under their control are aware of the provisions in the Standing Orders; b) Ensure that all staff comply with the provisions of the Standing Orders; c) Consult the Responsible Permanent Secretary on all issues requiring clarification or interpretation.
- All Public Officers are reminded that they are bound by the Standing Orders and should therefore acquaint themselves with all the provisions therein, as ignorance of any provision shall not be an excuse for non compliance.
- In case of conflict between the Standing Orders and Ministry/Department/Agency/Local Government Instructions, the Standing Orders shall take precedence.
- The Salary Structure, Unit costs and rates of allowances have not been included in this edition of the Standing Orders. They will determined and communicated through Circular Standing Instructions and Establishment Notices issued from time to time by the Responsible Permanent Secretary.
- Responsible Officers should ensure that this Establishment Notice is given wide publicity.
- Responsible Officers are advised to purchase copies of the Standing Orders from Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation.
- The Establishment Notice and the revised Uganda Public Service Standing Orders 2021 can be accessed on the Ministry Website on www.publicservice.go.ug.
|Establishment Notice No. 3 of 2021 - Revised Standing Orders, 2021.pdf||Download|